We love comments, but please express comments with respect and kindness. This is not the place for negativity. Let’s build each other up instead!
Our website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
- Our blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only promote those products/services/businesses that we have used ourselves and that we believe are helpful to our readers.
- Products given to us for review are given free of charge. This does not guarantee a positive review of the product.
- We will always tell the truth and give an honest review of the product or service. Honesty is our number one priority.
- Products/services/businesses specified within our blog may or may not be highlighted as an affiliate in every reference.
The highest standards of integrity and honesty are our policy as we endeavor to create meaningful, interesting, and useful content for our blog. A small profit is made to reimburse us for our time creating this content. We are so thankful for our readers, and it is our aim to be honest in every post written.
We do not share any personal information with third parties.
We are not responsible for any content republished from doingsplendid.com on any other websites or blogs without our permission.
We use advertising companies to show ads when visiting our blog. These companies may use information (not your name, address, email, or telephone) about your visit to this blog and other websites to provide advertisements of interest to you. More information about this practice and the choices available to you in this service please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
This policy was last updated on March 21, 2015 and is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions please let me know through email by clicking on the contact tab at the top of the blog. Thank you!